Sat, May 01|
Spencer Courthouse Square
Tailgate Sale on The Square
It's a garage sale, without the garage! Reserve your space, pack up your stuff, and sell from the back of your vehicle.
Time & Location
May 01, 2021, 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Spencer Courthouse Square, 60 S Main St, Spencer, IN 47460, USA
About the event
SELLERS: You get two parking spaces on the Square, one for your vehicle, and one for the "yard sale stuff" you want to sell.
Keep reading for the details:
• No food sales. No direct sales.
• Sellers must register and pay by April 29th in order to reserve their spots. The registration fee supports the mission of Spencer Main Street. On the day of the sale, sellers handle and are responsible for their own money, including making change, etc.
• Spencer Main Street will use the email that sellers provide upon reserving their spot (i.e., purchasing a "ticket") to communicate about the event. Be sure to check that email.
• Sellers will be assigned two parking spots prior to the day of the sale. These assignments will be communicated via email on the day before the event. Spencer Main Street volunteers will be on site to direct sellers to the correct place.
• Set-up will begin at 9:00 a.m. on the date of the sale. All sellers must be in place by 9:45, and must plan to stay until 4, as the street will be blocked off and it will not be safe to have moving traffic within the sale area.
• The event will still be held if the forecast indicates light rain, but in case of a "bad" weather forecast, the rain date will be May 8. The postponement decision will be made, as needed, by Spencer Main Street on the morning of the event and communicated by email and through social media. If the May 1 event is postponed and a seller can no longer participate on May 8, a refund will be given.
• Sellers are responsible for their displays, tables, chairs, etc.
• Bathrooms for the public will be available in the Spencer Pride commUnity center on Franklin Street.
• Spencer Main Street volunteers will be available throughout the day to watch over sellers’ booths for brief periods to give sellers time for restroom breaks or to go and grab lunch.
• We urge sellers and shoppers to follow all health and safety guidelines as recommended by the CDC and the county at the time of the sale, including social distancing, masking, and frequent sanitizing.
SOLD OUT; See Waiting List
This ticket is for members of Spencer Main Street. 1 ticket = 2 reserved parking spaces for $10 total
TICKET FOR SHELLY!
This ticket is for vendors who are not members of Spencer Main Street. 1 ticket = 2 reserved parking spaces for $15 total
All seller spots are full, as of April 16. We are looking into finding more space. If you would like to be on the waiting list, add this free ticket to your cart, leave us your info, and we'll get in touch. Please let us know in the comments if you will want one spot (2 parking spaces) or two spots (for a total of 4 parking spaces).